Job: Assistant Professors – Competitive & Business Intelligence – Delhi/NCR
|Title||Assistant Professors – Competitive & Business Intelligence – Delhi/NCR|
|Categories||Management Faculty, Teaching Jobs|
|University / Institute Name||Amity University|
|University / Institute Profile:||Amity is the leading education group of India with over 1,00,000 students studying across 1000 acres of hi-tech campus. At Amity we are passionate about grooming leaders who are not only thorough professionals but also good human beings with values and sanskars. This is just one of the many reasons given below, why we are consistently ranked no.1. Government Recognized The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Description / Desired Skills||
Assistant Professors – Competitive & Business Intelligence – 2 Opening(s)
MBA with specialization in Strategic Management from recognized University.
NET qualified in Management.
2-3 yrs of teaching experience in subjects like Competitive Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Financial Forensics & Corporate Warfare.
Applicants should be good and experienced in all fundamental and advanced aspects of Competitive Intelligence and should desirably have the following attributes:
1. The candidates theoretical knowledge must be backed by ability to give practical business examples and put across case studies.
2. The candidate should be able to understand and evaluate information sources by using databases for corporate intelligence.
3. The candidate must be aware of the Competitive Intelligence and analytical techniques and cases.
4. The candidate must have knowledge of Corporate Warfare.
5. The candidate must be aware of the basic steps of Financial Forensics.
6. The candidate must be able to Compare and position companies.
7. The candidate must be aware of the Intelligence counter-steps
8. The candidate should have the ability to run short duration Competitive Intelligence programmes for corporate executives.
9. The candidate should have knowledge of digital analytics.
Remuneration shall not be a constraint for the right candidates.